Growing a lawn from grass seed takes effort, patience, and the right weather conditions. So, it is always better to get the lawn with sod installation service. Besides, in some cases, seeding doesn’t help to salvage the tired lawns and to get a dense carpet of grass. In these cases, laying down new healthy sod can improve resistance to insects and weeds, reduce runoff, and enhance the appearance of the properties drastically. The best thing about sod installation is that these instantly look great and as a result, you can start using your lawn in as little as 1-2 weeks. And when you need an expert for installing sods on your property, none can be better than us. It is better to depend on the experts for sod installation service as if you do it on your own, then there is a high chance that most of the new lawn would die within a few weeks. But a professional gardener can help to maintain the beauty and value of the property for years with the proper installation of sod. The sod installation experts of our company have years of experience in nurturing healthy, gorgeous lawns for the customers. And we follow an effective and professional sod installation process to ensure that the new lawn is properly laid to offer you the best possible results. And before we install the sod, we properly evaluate and examine the property to decide the shade/sun mix that the lawn presently gets. After that, we will review all the options and then suggest you the best sod type to install.
How do we work?
- We start with removing all the existing grass and weed
- Mark the location of the sprinkler heads
- Roto-till the lawn for loosening the soil and promoting the healthy growth of the root
- Apply top dressing for resurfacing the yard where required
- Install the new sod in the staggering joint fashion to ensure that you don’t have to encounter water runoff in the new sod
- Water roll in the new sod for a smooth finish and a great root contact.
- Test sprinkler system and offer watering instructions