When it comes to the irrigation system, each one is different from the other. Every system is designed and built for individual property needs and demands. To get the most out of water irrigation systems for commercial property, you need to choose the one that suits the property’s needs the best.
Be it sprinklers, drip irrigation, or a surface irrigation system – landscapers of Prime Landscapers can guide you to install the right one for your commercial property. But for those who are confused and want hands-on information on the types of irrigation systems: here are the top irrigation systems (along with the pros and cons) that you must know before making a purchase
Pros & Cons of Commercial Irrigation Systems
Drip Irrigation System
A drip system is a concentrated water system for your commercial property. It is designed to use minimum water, where you use smaller tubes to water your lawn.
Pros of drip system
- Drip irrigation uses less fertilizer, causing less harm to your soil.
- Since the water does get sprayed in the air, it does not contact the leaves, which keeps the plants away from diseases.
- Drip irrigation avoids oversprays, like spraying water on your windows or passersby.
- You can save water and money because the drip system only irrigates the selected parts of your commercial property.
Cons of drip system
- You will require great maintenance for the drip irrigation system, but with assistance from your local professional, Prime Landscapers, you can get high-quality installation and maintenance of your commercial irrigation system.
Sprinkler irrigation system
This irrigation system, however, depends on what kind of commercial property you have, your general needs, and your budget.
Pros of sprinkler system
- You can adjust the spray patterns and choose the amount of water you want to sprinkle at a time. You can also make the water sprinkle even further.
- You can link your sprinkle irrigation system to your phone and adjust the watering with just a tap. You can also change the amount, pattern, schedules of watering, and a lot more.
- Sprinkler systems are best suited for large commercial properties.
- You can use the sprinkler system virtually everywhere. You can just pick the sprinkler and move wherever you need to water.
Cons of sprinkler system
- Sprinkler systems can be a bit expensive. But with Prime Landscapers, you can deal with it within your budget.
- Sprinklers spray water around our commercial property, but the situation of wind controls which part of the property gets more water and which doesn’t.
Let’s Leave The Job For The Experts!
Be it traditional or advanced systems, Prime Landscapers can assist you in maintaining a healthy and lush commercial property. Our expert landscapers can also help you take care of your plants and lawn care needs at all times of the year.
So, need not think much while searching for the “best landscaping service near me in Buffalo.” Choose the services of Prime Landscapers and let certified landscapers take care of your greens starting today.
Call Prime Landscapers today at +17164045544 or drop an email for any inquiries